Contexts is a radically faster and simpler window switcher. It gives you 4 ways to switch windows:
- Switch with one click to any window: An auto-hiding sidebar shows your windows organized in groups. To switch to a window just click its title in the list. It is as simple as that.
- Switch with one keystroke to 9 windows and with two keystrokes to any window: This is super fast. Each window gets a window number based on its position in the list. To switch to a window just press Option+window-number. It you are a keyboard person you will love it.
- When Panel is visible, the selected item can be changed by scrolling up or down
- Search can be set to always use a specific Input Source
- The slight delay before the Command+Tab Switcher becomes visible can be disabled
- An option for a workaround has been added that improves switching when an app has windows open on multiple displays
- Drag and drop
- OS X 10.10 or later