Contexts is a radically faster and simpler window switcher. It gives you 4 ways to switch windows:
- Switch with one click to any window: An auto-hiding sidebar shows your windows organized in groups. To switch to a window just click its title in the list. It is as simple as that.
- Switch with one keystroke to 9 windows and with two keystrokes to any window: This is super fast. Each window gets a window number based on its position in the list. To switch to a window just press Option+window-number. It you are a keyboard person you will love it.
- Cycle more...
- Shortcuts work when Caps Lock is on
- New windows of existing apps are correctly added to the top of the recent windows list instead of at the end
- Fixed a case which caused the app to sometimes crash when connecting or disconnecting displays
- Invoking the shortcut for search when panel is visible hides it
- Gesture switching is disabled by default more...
- OS X 10.9 or later