Contexts is a radically faster and simpler window switcher. It gives you 4 ways to switch windows:
- Switch with one click to any window: An auto-hiding sidebar shows your windows organized in groups. To switch to a window just click its title in the list. It is as simple as that.
- Switch with one keystroke to 9 windows and with two keystrokes to any window: This is super fast. Each window gets a window number based on its position in the list. To switch to a window just press Option+window-number. It you are a keyboard person you will love it.
- Contexts can now auto-adjust widths of windows a little so that they are not overlapped by the sidebar. You can enable this in Preferences > Sidebar
- Sidebar expands correctly when hovering the cursor over the buttons area at the top
- On OS X 10.10 Yosemite, the sidebar hides correctly for full screen windows
- When the panel is set to show on the active
- OS X 10.10 or later