Myary is a simple diary application.
- Saving your entries. Every single entry will be stored in a separate file and you can freely choose where your entries should be saved to. Myary automatically creates a covenant folder hierarchy where you can find your entries fast, even outside of Myary. Additionally all entries will be saved in the open txt-file-format so you can open your entries in many text-editors. You keep full control over your entries.
- Creating multiple diaries. Myary allows you to create multiple diaries, so you can diverse your entries by topics and
- New Dark-Mode for users of OSX 10.10 or later, instead of using a custom Dark-Mode the native VibrantDark-Mode of OSX will be used
- Set color-labels for entries, standard-color-labels of the file-system will be used, so those are also visible within the Finder-App for example
- Export-Manager, support für Textbundle and Textpack
- Quick-Export of
- OS X 10.6.6 or later