Myary is a simple diary application.
- Saving your entries. Every single entry will be stored in a separate file and you can freely choose where your entries should be saved to. Myary automatically creates a covenant folder hierarchy where you can find your entries fast, even outside of Myary. Additionally all entries will be saved in the open txt-file-format so you can open your entries in many text-editors. You keep full control over your entries.
- Creating multiple diaries. Myary allows you to create multiple diaries, so you can diverse your entries by topics and
- improved drag'n drop behavior when dragging images from websites to Myary
- when adding an image with spaces in filename to text, percent escapes will be added
- Optimizations for the preview-display
- improved check of the subtitle, now prevents use of illegal characters which can lead to unexpected behavior when saving entries
- OS X 10.6.6 or later