Myary is a simple diary application.
- Saving your entries. Every single entry will be stored in a separate file and you can freely choose where your entries should be saved to. Myary automatically creates a covenant folder hierarchy where you can find your entries fast, even outside of Myary. Additionally all entries will be saved in the open txt-file-format so you can open your entries in many text-editors. You keep full control over your entries.
- Creating multiple diaries. Myary allows you to create multiple diaries, so you can diverse your entries by topics and more...
- Vast improvements in calendar handling, date selection, and calendar performance
- Adopted file/folder selection-bar style for OS X 10.10 Yosemite and later
- Some adjustments to the German export panel
- Several internal code and interface optimizations
- Resolves an interface more...
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software