pwSafe provides simple and secure password management across devices and computers. pwSafe uses iCloud to keep your password databases backed-up and synced between Macs and iOS devices. It is compatible with Open Source Password Safe.
- iCloud sync, realtime and bi-directional
- Generates strong passwords
- Print a hardcopy of your data for ultimate security agains data loss
- Copy password with Command+C or P
- Copy username with Command+U
- Double-click to easily copy password
- Lots of other hotkeys (see menus)
- Password history (per safe more...
The two most wanted features at once:<0l>
- Protect all entries function
- Honors "show details" setting when searching
- VoiceOver improvements
- New icon matching pwSafe 2 on iOS
- Deleted or more...
- OS X 10.7 or later