Quickfire is a simple to use, yet powerful video player with many useful tools. Create playlists, add colour correction, draw on to video, add/export notes, bookmark frames within a video, hard-masking, variable playback rate, flip/flop and many many more features make Quickfire ideal for film/video professionals or anyone wanting more advanced control over their video collections.
- Drag and drop folders and/or video files to create playlists of videos to watch
- Search, sort and reorder videos
- View as List or Thumbnail tiles
- Timecode display now reads and displays embedded timecode if present; otherwise displays elapsed time.
- Fixed bookmark bug which caused wrong frame to be loaded with some filetypes.
- Many bugs fixes and enhancements.
- OS X 10.8 or later