Quickfire is a simple to use, yet powerful video player with many useful tools. Create playlists, add colour correction, draw on to video, add/export notes, bookmark frames within a video, hard-masking, variable playback rate, flip/flop and many many more features make Quickfire ideal for film/video professionals or anyone wanting more advanced control over their video collections.
- Drag and drop folders and/or video files to create playlists of videos to watch
- Search, sort and reorder videos
- View as List or Thumbnail tiles
- Playback more...
- New bookmark features and hotkeys
- New Set End Frame of last bookmark feature - press the "'" hotkey
- Loop Bookmark toggle - Cmd-L hotkey
- Jump to Previous and Next looping bookmarks - Cmd-left and Cmd-right hotkeys
- Extend Bookmarks feature - extends each bookmark until the next bookmark
- New drop-down menu in the Playlist drawer more...
- OS X 10.8 or later