Developer website: Berbie Software
TrailRunner mini is a trusty route planner for the modern runner, based on the openStreetMap project. Manage routes for running, hiking, biking and travel.
Did you ever want to know how far that running route is? Are you planning for a biking tour? Or do you train for a marathon and wonder where you should go for your long distance runs? Or would you like to know how far you must run to burn that 1000 calories? Then TrailRunner mini is the route planning app you're looking for.
- Search for your current location or any streets and sites to plan your routes.
- Create and modify routes using the easy route planner
- Create new routes with ways suitable for the planned activity
- Modify the planned route to match your target distance, profile or amount of burned calories
- Import GPX, KML, or Garmin TCX files from your iPhone, GPS device, or a community portal
- View mile markers along a routes course
- Automatically download elevation data
- Select and inspect parts of a route to learn about its profile
- Name, rate, flag, comment, and colorize collected routes
- Calculate the approximate calories burned for a given route and sport activity
- Send routes created in TrailRunner mini to your iPhone and track the course
- Use RaceBunny in offline mode by loading all route details in advance
- Export routes as GPX files to share and follow
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases. Per the developer, "free trial for several days with following in-app purchase."
- Stability issues
- OS X 10.11 or later