rubiTrack is an activity tracking and exercise journal application for the Mac. It lets you display, analyze, and organize your indoor and outdoor workouts for sports such as running, biking, walking, hiking, skiing, and many more.
rubiTrack reads tracks from GPS-enabled fitness devices like the Garmin Forerunner 310XT, Forerunner 405, and Forerunner 305, the Garmin Edge 705, Edge 605, and Edge 500, and many other devices.
rubiTrack is your activity companion. It stores all activities, displays them on the map, and helps you analyze details. rubiTrack also features unique activity comparison which lets
Note: Currently available for $54.70 (€49)
- Adds support for the new Garmin FIT 2.0 file format used by most recent Garmin device firmware
- Adds a sidebar preference setting for the main sidebar to show or hide unused equipment items
- Adds support for the new Fitbit 2.0 API
- Fixes an issue where dependent values were not calculated in
- OS X 10.10 or later
- iPhone, or a compatible GPS-enabled device