rubiTrack is an activity tracking and exercise journal application for the Mac. It lets you display, analyze, and organize your indoor and outdoor workouts for sports such as running, biking, walking, hiking, skiing, and many more.
rubiTrack reads tracks from GPS-enabled fitness devices like the Garmin Forerunner 310XT, Forerunner 405, and Forerunner 305, the Garmin Edge 705, Edge 605, and Edge 500, and many other devices.
rubiTrack is your activity companion. It stores all activities, displays them on the map, and helps you analyze details. rubiTrack also features unique activity comparison which lets more...
- New search expression features:
- New streamlined user interface.
- Adds a new search expression builder that makes search expressions much easier to use.
- Adds filter expressions for searching for country code, division/state, city, temperature and wind speed.
- Adds the "is not" operator for all expressions in the custom groups editor.
- Adds more...
- OS X 10.10 or later
- iPhone, or a compatible GPS-enabled device