rubiTrack is an activity tracking and exercise journal application for the Mac. It lets you display, analyze, and organize your indoor and outdoor workouts for sports such as running, biking, walking, hiking, skiing, and many more.
rubiTrack reads tracks from GPS-enabled fitness devices like the Garmin Forerunner 310XT, Forerunner 405, and Forerunner 305, the Garmin Edge 705, Edge 605, and Edge 500, and many other devices.
rubiTrack is your activity companion. It stores all activities, displays them on the map, and helps you analyze details. rubiTrack also features unique activity comparison which lets more...
- Improves weather import.
- Automatically adds weather information when syncing with rubiTrack for iOS.
- Fixes a crash when selecting multiple activities in the activity list view under certain circumstances.
- Fixes an issue when downloading multi-session activities like triathlons from Garmin Connect.
- Fixes an issue with changing the activity type in a more...
- OS X 10.10 or later
- iPhone, or a compatible GPS-enabled device