rubiTrack Pro is an activity tracking and exercise journal application for the Mac. It lets you display, analyze, and organize your indoor and outdoor workouts for sports such as running, biking, walking, hiking, skiing, and many more.
rubiTrack reads tracks from GPS-enabled fitness devices like the Garmin Forerunner 310XT, Forerunner 405, and Forerunner 305, the Garmin Edge 705, Edge 605, and Edge 500, and many other devices.
rubiTrack is your activity companion. It stores all activities, displays them on the map, and helps you analyze details. rubiTrack also features unique activity comparison which more...
- All new Segments View
- A new view that allows you to explore segments.
- Displays segments and their corresponding segment attempts in a list view.
- Quickly discover best attempts and view rankings of all your attempts.
- Sensitive to all sidebar filters, including custom groups, so you can drill down into segments of interest very more...
- OS X 10.10 or later
- iPhone, or a compatible GPS-enabled device