BitSafe stores your logins and other sensitive information securely. Store login credentials, credit card details, software licenses and other text or images in an encrypted document where nobody but you will be access to them. Documents can be stored in iCloud or Dropbox if you choose, which makes them available to your iOS devices as well as your Mac(s). BitSafe integrates with Safari, Chrome, and Firefox through browser extensions, allowing you to log in to websites at the click of a mouse.
- The new pinboard provides a holding area where notes can be pinned to keep them in view while browsing.
- New option to display only notes when dragging items.
- You can now copy/paste your notes.
- Software license note now has 4 more fields.
- Support for browser extension v1.4, which allows you to choose between multiple logins for a website.
- OS X 10.6 or later