Developer website: TOMAHAWK
Tomahawk is a music player that fundamentally changes the way music is consumed and shared.
It decouples the name of the song from the source it was shared from - and fulfills the request using all of your available sources.
This creates a universal translation layer across music repositories, streaming services and geographic territories.
- Fixed drag-and-drop issues on sidebar.
- Fixed starting Tomahawk with a filename as parameter.
- Update column view when collection changes.
- Performance improvements for collection browsing.
- Improved memory footprint.
- Show cloud collections above your friends in the sidebar.
- Keep looking for alternative sources even when we found a perfect match.
- Fixed crash in network code.
- Fixed repeat one/all icons.
- Be more lenient about accepting JSPF and M3U playlists.
- Improved support for compilation albums.
- (Windows) Fixed support for Windows XP.
- (Linux) Don't crash on environments with invalid locales.
- (OS X) Fixed settings dialog appearance on OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- (OS X) Fixed SSL errors on OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- OS X 10.7 or later