Swinsian is a music manager and player for OS X.
- Supports FLAC/Ogg Vorbis as well as MP3, AAC, WAV, APE, AC3, WavPack, WMA, and cue files
- Copies tracks from iPods and iPhones
- Watches folders for new files
- Fetches album art
- Quick control window
- Imports iTunes libraries
- Playback over AirTunes
- Duplicate finding
- Bulk tag editing with regex support
- Fixes playback glitches when switching between some MP3 tracks.
- Adds the ability to export smart playlists as m3u files.
- Fixes an issue that could cause clicks in the art grid to fail to select albums.
- Adds menu command to rename and reorganise files for selected tracks.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- iOS interaction requires FUSE for macOS