Developer website: David McKeitch Sound Services
AutoSave for Logic and Soundtrack Pro simulates a save command in Logic Pro or Soundtrack Pro at user-defined intervals.
Ever forgotten to hit save while working, only for your DAW to crash a minute later? AutoSave for Logic and Soundtrack Pro can help. The app runs in the menu bar, and when Logic or Soundtrack is the frontmost app it will issue save commands at user-defined intervals.
- Next to no CPU and Memory usage.
- Works with Logic Pro's existing "Project File Backup" System.
- Notification center alerts.
- Option to pause save commands.
- Fixed bug that would prevent Notification Center notfications from appearing on certain versions of OS X
- Other minor bug fixes