Developer website: Phyar Studio
iVinci is a new starting point in the vector design industry. It's just incredibly easy and incredibly fast, for both beginners and experts.
- Use SVG as the native file format. You can use files created by iVinci directly in may other apps.
- Powerful Bezier path-edit system.
- Gradient Mesh. Create complex or realistic gradients with ease. iVinci is the only drawing app to support this feature in the Mac App Store.
- Live Trace. Import bitmap images and convert it to vector. This is another unique feature which makes iVinci different from other drawing apps.
- Directly gradient editor embedded on the objects, differently and much easier compare from what you have ever used.
- Easy-to-use style controller.
- Navigate the document like viewing a map. (Mouse wheel to zoom, right-mouse button drag to move)
- Complete Retina-display support.
- OpenGL hardware-rendering support, incredibly fast.
Note: Currently available for $19.99
- Enable drag on color wheel.
- Layer name edit.
- Copy the shapes as PNG to be able to paste in other Apps.
- Bugs fixed.
- OS X 10.6.6 or later