Pro Player is a professional QuickTime player for video content creators and motion graphics designers. With its beautifully designed monochromatic interface, Pro Player provides a fast, elegant, streamlined way to review or present your content.
- Clean and simple single-window interface.
- Large time display (timecode, absolute time or frames).
- Time Selection - Set in and out times for a custom playback range.
- Alpha Controls - View alpha channel as white on black, change viewer background to checkerboard pattern and interpret file as premultiplied or straight.
- Track Listing - View a list of video, audio and timecode tracks in the current file with the ability to mute and solo individual audio tracks.
- Favourite Folders - Add frequently used folders for direct access to media files within Pro Player.
- Desktop - Allows freeform organization of files with interactive thumbnails.
- No playback control overlays - see an unobstructed view of your video at all times.
- JKL keyboard control.
- Shuttle and jog by dragging on viewer.
- Visual display of current shuttle speed.
- Jump back/forward command with selectable times in preferences.
- Single-key full screen mode.
- Audio volume and mute.
- Reveal current movie in Finder.
- Visual recent files display with interactive thumbnails
- Comprehensive keyboard shortcuts
- Pro Player is designed for playback of .mov, .mp4 and audio files. It does not support playback of MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 files.
- Pro Player will open MXF files (including XAVC) if the Pro Video Formats update is installed (requires purchase of Final Cut Pro, Motion or Compressor).
- Avid DNxHR codec does not decode alpha channels correctly. Avid are aware of the bug.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.