Do you dream of traveling the world? Do you picture yourself on the beaches of Mauritius, or on a hilltop overlooking Machu Picchu, or maybe sat around a camp fire in the mystical shadow of Ayers Rock?
You watch on TV as a triumphant athlete stands on the podium, or stood on the red carpet at the Oscars, thinking "I wish I was there..."
With WhatsGoLa, you can have hours of fun easily creating your dream photos!
Congratulations: Our App has been awarded Editor's Pick by Best10Apps.com The most wonderful photo app that nearly everyone can enjoy.
WhatsGoLa also lets you create these photos:
- Bringing a distant or dead relative to your family event.
- Bringing your favorite pet back into your life.
- Showing several versions of your children as they grow up to one picture.
- Having baby, parents, grandparents and great grandparents together on a photograph.
- Letting your friends see you doing "Extreme" sports.
- Playing Superman or Spiderman.
- Making "Gulliver's Travels" posters.
- Making personalized E-cards and greetings.
- Moving a bride and groom (and wedding) to a better background.
- Replace someone's face with yours.
WhatsGoLa Camera is a power tool which lets you quickly fly to everywhere in the world to collect scenery photos:
- The Map and the Flight tools let you quickly visit everywhere in the world.
- "Cool Places" and "Street View Collection" database containing more than 1000 points of interests let you quickly fly to the most famous landmarks.
- "Virtual Street View Camera" and "Panoramio" lets you capture gorgeous scenery photos with easy steps.
- Gyroscope-integrated Street View camera simulates the effect of standing on a street, as you look around (work best with iPhone 4S, iPad 2, and the New iPad).
The superimpose tool is designed to let you merge a background image and a number of overlay images to make a lifelike superimposed picture:
- Select image sources from WhatsGoLa Camera, iPhone Camera, or Photo Library.
- Add multiple overlay image to the background image.
- Adjust the exposure, contrast, saturation, or temperature for the overlay to balance the background.
- Rotate, zoom, or flip overlay images.
- Crop superimposed images freely or with preset aspect ratios.
- Final superimposed picture is up to 1600 x 1600 pixels.
- Preserve the GPS geographic locations to the final pictures.
The overlay editor provides some handy tools to mask the photos. You can draw the alpha channel on the photo to keep the subject and remove the background:
- Create overlays and reuse them later.
- Adjustable brush/eraser size and hardness.
- Share overlay images with Facebook friends or via E-mail.
The Gallery section works similar to the iPhone Photos App which lets you manage superimposed images.
- Show the information of the superimposed images: GPS location, approximate address and date of creation.
- Share the superimposed images by E-mail, or upload to Facebook/Twitter.
- Save the superimposed image to the Photo Library with the GPS location preserved.