SnapGene offers the fastest and easiest way to plan, visualize, and document your molecular biology procedures. The streamlined interface supports a range of cloning and PCR manipulations. Thanks to SnapGene Viewer, the files can be shared with colleagues around the world.
SnapGene costs $695 for single permanent license for academic use. Pricing varies with usage, license type, and the number of seats, as can be seen here.
- You can now use Cmd+D on Mac to activate "Don't Save" when attempting to close a file with unsaved changes.
- Added MW Markers from Axygen
- Added MW Markers from Biozym
- Improved detection of lacZ-alpha.
- Improved default placement of windows.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while using the Simulate more...
- OS X 10.7 or later