WiFi Signal is a system menu bar application that provides easy access to your Wi-Fi connection details (name, channel, transmit rate, signal strength, noise, etc.), monitors the signal quality of your wireless network, and can find and recommend alternative channels for your network thus avoiding signal overlapping and channel conflicts that can result in connectivity issues and performance degradation.
- Simple, straightforward user interface
- Accurate dBm to percentage conversion
- Real-time signal strength and noise level graph
- Signal quality ratings based on more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later
- Fixed an issue where signal strength could not be displayed as % in the system menu bar.
- Fixed a transparency issue with the top portion of the popover window.
- Added dark mode support.
- Added Preferences to simplify app's menu.
- Added options to fully customize status display and to hide more...
- OS X 10.8 or later