WiFi Explorer will scan, find, and troubleshoot wireless networks. It can quickly identify channel conflicts, signal overlapping, or configuration problems that may be affecting the connectivity and performance of your home or office wireless network.
Get an insight into the network details: name (SSID), MAC address (BSSID), device manufacturer, signal strength (RSSI), noise, channel, band, security configuration, supported data rates, and much more.
- Suitable for home, small office, or enterprise networks
- Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
- Graphical visualization of the Wi-Fi
- Fixed a crash in OS X 10.9 and older systems
- Fixed sorting of "Min Rate" and "Max Rate" columns
- Fixed AP name parsing for Extreme Networks (formerly Zebra) APs
- Fixed filtering by security type, and by channel width
- Fixed export options to include missing fields
- Improved identification of vendor name for Meraki APs
- Improved accessibility
- OS X 10.7 or later
- A Mac with built-in Wi-Fi; external Wi-Fi adapters are not supported