WiFi Explorer will scan, find, and troubleshoot wireless networks.
Quickly identify channel conflicts, signal overlapping, or configuration problems that may be affecting the connectivity and performance of your home or office wireless network.
Get an insight into the network details: name (SSID), MAC address (BSSID), device manufacturer, signal strength (RSSI), noise, channel, band, security configuration, supported data rates, and much more.
- Suitable for home, small office, or enterprise networks
- Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
- Graphical visualization of the Wi-Fi more...
- Fixes incorrect maximum data rates under certain circumstances.
- Fixes incorrect state of Stop button when not scanning.
- Addresses issue caused by certain access points that advertise a secondary channel even though they are set to operate at 20 MHz channel width only.
- Addresses an issue where intermittent 0 dBm RSSI values might be reported by OS X for more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- A Mac with built-in Wi-Fi; external Wi-Fi adapters are not supported