WiFi Explorer will scan, find, and troubleshoot wireless networks. It can quickly identify channel conflicts, signal overlapping, or configuration problems that may be affecting the connectivity and performance of your home or office wireless network.
Get an insight into the network details: name (SSID), MAC address (BSSID), device manufacturer, signal strength (RSSI), noise, channel, band, security configuration, supported data rates, and much more.
- Suitable for home, small office, or enterprise networks
- Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
- Graphical visualization of the Wi-Fi
- Changed shortcuts for filtering by signal strength from [numeric key] to Option+[numeric key].
- Changed scan sensitivity option so it can be set up to -100 dBm.
- Changed minimum column widths.
- Fixed an issue where 802.1X was being incorrectly identified as PSK.
- Fixed grouping by radio for some Meraki access points.
- Fixed an issue where column
- OS X 10.7 or later
- A Mac with built-in Wi-Fi; external Wi-Fi adapters are not supported