WiFi Signal is a system menu bar application that provides easy access to your Wi-Fi connection details (name, channel, transmit rate, signal strength, noise, etc.), monitors the signal quality of your wireless network, and can find and recommend alternative channels for your network thus avoiding signal overlapping and channel conflicts that can result in connectivity issues and performance degradation.
- Simple, straightforward user interface
- Accurate dBm to percentage conversion
- Real-time signal strength and noise level graph
- Signal quality ratings based on more...
Note: This update (3.3.1) contains a bug where the incorrect channel number is always displayed in the popup window. A new update has been submitted to the App Store to resolve this issue, so we recommend to wait for version 3.3.2 to be available before updating.
- Fixes to popup window for Retina displays
- Added option to enable/disable verbose more...
- OS X 10.7 or later