MachineProfile collects key, technical hardware information about your Mac that's not easily found elsewhere or by clicking through the tabs in "About this Mac...".
MachineProfile displays the technical profile of a Mac within a single window, which can then be saved as text or PDF or emailed to others. Using MachineProfile, easily find your Mac's serial number, processor speed, if you're running in 64-bit or 32-bit mode, whether you can run the next version of the Mac OS, and more.
- Added MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2016) support.
- Added Serial Number information for saving as text or PDF.
- Additional iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015) support.
- Additional iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) support.
- Updated machine and location identification strings.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
- OS X 10.6 or later