Developer website: TQP
Smart Zipper is an easy-to-use and efficient compression and decompression tool.
Smart Zipper is designed to handle many more formats than Archive Utility, Supported file formats include RAR, 7z, ISO, CAB, Zip, Lzma, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, PAX and many other more or less obscure formats.
- Opening a compressed package: You can drag a compressed package into the window or select a package directly from within the program through the file browser. You can decompress the package directly or browse the contents of the compressed package.
- Creating a compressed package: You can drag multiple documents or folders into the window, or select the documents or folders to be compressed in the file browser.
- Protect your data: SmartZipper can create a password to protect your data.
- Supported compression levels: No compression, fastest compression, fast compression, normal compression, high compression, maximum compression.
- Extraction formats supported: Over 20 different file types ranging from RAR, 7z, ISO, CAB, Zip, StuffIt, Lzma, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, PAX and much more.
- Compression formats supported: 7z, Zip, Gzip, Tar, Bzip2 with 5 different compression levels.
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor.
- Remove "Create DMG" function.
- Fixed : Decompression sometimes failed.
- Some bugs were fixed.
- OS X 10.7 or later