JS Blocker is a Safari extension that protects your privacy and keeps you safe on the web by blocking scripts and others from tracking you-similar to NoScript for Firefox.
- Quickly and easily block advertisers, tracking agencies, and social media networks from monitoring your online activity.
- Prevent websites from figuring out where you came from.
- Prevent all scripts on the webpage from being allowed to run.
- Block frames, AJAX requests, embeds, objects, videos, and hide images.
- Donators can completely disable the update checker
- When checking for updates, use extupdates.plist file instead of a PHP page
- Made it clearer what's going to happen when you click a page item and "Create rules without switching to page editor" is enabled
- Updated signing certificate
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
- Apple Safari 6.1 or later