JS Blocker is a Safari extension that protects your privacy and keeps you safe on the web by blocking scripts and others from tracking you-similar to NoScript for Firefox.
- Quickly and easily block advertisers, tracking agencies, and social media networks from monitoring your online activity.
- Prevent websites from figuring out where you came from.
- Prevent all scripts on the webpage from being allowed to run.
- Block frames, AJAX requests, embeds, objects, videos, and hide images.
- Added an advanced pop-up blocker that's enabled by default. Settings can be adjusted from the Rules tab of the Settings page under "Extra Blockers"
- Added Fanboy's Ultimate filter list option
- Added notice about updating from gallery version
- Re-organized settings page a bit
- UI fixes
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
- Apple Safari 6.1 or later