JS Blocker is a Safari extension that protects your privacy and keeps you safe on the web by blocking scripts and others from tracking you-similar to NoScript for Firefox.
- Quickly and easily block advertisers, tracking agencies, and social media networks from monitoring your online activity.
- Prevent websites from figuring out where you came from.
- Prevent all scripts on the webpage from being allowed to run.
- Block frames, AJAX requests, embeds, objects, videos, and hide images.
- Trusted websites can now be untrusted via the Edit menu
- GM_xmlhttpRequest's responseHeaders is now a string. The object version has moved to responseHeadersObject.
- Support overrideMimeType in GM_xmlhttpRequest.
- Resolves an issue where rules created for IP address based websites may not have any effect.
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
- Apple Safari 6.1 or later