JS Blocker is a Safari extension that protects your privacy and keeps you safe on the web by blocking scripts and others from tracking you-similar to NoScript for Firefox.
- Quickly and easily block advertisers, tracking agencies, and social media networks from monitoring your online activity.
- Prevent websites from figuring out where you came from.
- Prevent all scripts on the webpage from being allowed to run.
- Block frames, AJAX requests, embeds, objects, videos, and hide images.
- Reduced file size of extension
- Exporting a backup is now much faster
- "Kind" headers in page view now respect the setting "Create rules without switching to page editor"
- The setting to temporarily switch to resource-URL-view is back and has been moved to the "Page" menu
- Performance improvements
- Allow compatible "other"
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
- Apple Safari 6.1 or later