JS Blocker is a Safari extension that protects your privacy and keeps you safe on the web by blocking scripts and others from tracking you-similar to NoScript for Firefox.
- Quickly and easily block advertisers, tracking agencies, and social media networks from monitoring your online activity.
- Prevent websites from figuring out where you came from.
- Prevent all scripts on the webpage from being allowed to run.
- Block frames, AJAX requests, embeds, objects, videos, and hide images.
- Added ability to quickly allow/block all resources; this is a simplified UI mode that hides all items by default and shows two new buttons: Allow All and Block All--this can be enabled from Settings > General > Page View
- A "Disable" button has been added to each page host header to quickly and temporarily disable JSB on that host
- When in a private tab,
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
- Apple Safari 6.1 or later