iTap mobile RDP
allows you to manage your Windows desktop from OS X. Utilizing the Microsoft RDP protocol, iTap mobile RDP gives you complete control and fast access from anywhere. Now also supports TS Gateway.
With advanced compression and caching technologies, iTap mobile RDP client allows you to use your Windows desktop conveniently.
Using our new desktop engine, you can access even huge desktops with full speed.
Supported Remote Systems:
- Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate
- Windows Vista Business, Ultimate and Enterprise
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows XP Media Center 2005
- Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2(console and terminal server)
- Windows Small Business Server 2003, 2008 and 2011
- Windows Server 2003 and 2003 R2(console and terminal server)
- Windows Server 2000
Please see our homepage (link below) for more information about Windows XP Home, Windows Media Center Edition, Windows Vista Home and Windows 7 Home and Starter. They do not work without 3rd party software!
- Support for RemoteFX!
- Support for TS Gateway (RDP from Anywhere). iTap RDP client is the only RDP client to support this!
- Support for NLA (Network Level Authentication) and TLS security methods.
- Support for NSCodec (fast 32bit bitmap codec).
- Copy and paste support (text only)
- Sound support. Stream sound from Windows directly to your desktop.
- Highest security (including NLA and FIPS compliant security protocols)
- Compression and bitmap cache for reduced bandwidth
- 8-, 15-, 16-, 24-, and 32-bit color modes
- Console sessions (Windows Terminal Server only)
- Remote program support (start programs automatically on login)
- Printer redirection