Codepoints makes it easy to find and copy any assigned Unicode character, like Emoji characters, special symbols, arrows and shapes into your clipboard with minimal hassle. Developers can also use Codepoints to copy invisible or control characters into the clipboard, such as null, carriage return, escape, backspace, bell and so on.
- Search 29,215 records by code point or description
- Search narrows with each new term
- Emoji support with colored glyphs
- Unicode 8 support
- Preview automatically rendered with best available font
- Manual override provided more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- Emergency bug-fix for a crash related to Oriya character-rendering
- OS X 10.10 or later