Currency Converter HD is a currency converter that supports a wide array of currencies.
- 220+ currencies supported!!! Much more than any other converter on the App Store
- The only Currency Converter supporting all the world currencies, plus virtual currencies like Bitcoin and Linden dollar
- Winner of the iPhoneFootprint excellence award, 2008, and born from one of the top 10 most downloaded Mac OS X widgets.
This Currency Converter has the most comprehensive set of features, among them:
- support for more than 220 currencies: all the trading currencies of the world plus many legacy currencies and even unofficial or virtual currencies (like the Linden dollar for Second life, or Bitcoins). Commodities rates (gold, silver, palladium, platinum) are supported as well
- support for a conversion table like interface (like the successful one I introduced in my Currency Converter widget for the Mac), with support for conversion as you type, simple math expressions evaluation, optional conversion fees evaluation: just tap on a row in the table and enter your data and see how it works
- graphic interface with a comprehensive set of information readily available, like the currency code and country, the country flag, the currency symbol
- inverse conversion support: just tap the button at the left of the title bar to switch from normal conversion mode to inverse conversion mode
- simple and fast currency selection: just tap on the 'Edit' button to edit the table and add new currencies, remove currencies or modify the currencies currently in the table; then the list of available currencies will appear, and you can have it sorted by currency name, currency code or countries; you can search the list, too
- currency rates automatically updated from the Web (but you can manually update them tapping on the button at the left of the bottom status bar; anyway be aware that manually updates will happen only once in an hour)
- a comprehensive list of options available (just tap on the 'i' button at the right of the bottom status bar)
- several graphic skins available
- ENTER A VALUE: just tap on any of the rows!
- CHANGE A CURRENCY: just tap on the 'Edit' button, then on the currency name
- ADD A CURRENCY: just touch on the 'Edit' button, then on the 'Plus' button
The base currency is not fixed on usd: just tap on any of the values to change it and that becomes the new base.