The purpose of OneWaySync is to safely create mirrors of folders in a simple and quick way. It will sync in only one way, this means the source directory will not be changed and only the destination directory will be affected. By switching off the option "Delete on Destination" you can keep all files backed up even if it no longer exist on the source directory. You can also choose whether or not to copy the hidden files and directories.
- Create backups (mirrors) of 10 preconfigured folders.
- Only copy the changes.
- Option to delete files on the destination that no longer
- Synchronizations can now be scheduled.
- When synchronizing from iPhotos, filters can be added to determine which photos, videos or albums should be copied.
- The sound when finished can now be disabled from the File Menu.
- Support for external Media folder on iTunes.
- OS X 10.6 or later