Developer website: Oktoid
The purpose of OneWaySync is to safely create mirrors of folders in a simple and quick way. It will sync in only one way, this means the source directory will not be changed and only the destination directory will be affected. By switching off the option "Delete on Destination" you can keep all files backed up even if it no longer exist on the source directory. You can also choose whether or not to copy the hidden files and directories.
- Create backups (mirrors) of 10 preconfigured folders.
- Only copy the changes.
- Option to delete files on the destination that no longer exist on the source folder.
- Option to copy hidden files and directories.
- Option to start copying as soon as the tool is executed. (useful for creating schedules to run this tool from iCal for example).
- Option to write on log files all the operations perform during the synchronizations.
- Safely cancel synchronization at any time.
- Mix 2 or more folders by setting the same destination on different slots and turning off "Delete on Destination".
- Perform multiple synchronizations simultaneously.
- Follow folders in case the name or location has changed.
- Bug fixes
- OS X 10.6 or later