Developer website: Appnotix, LLC
Tonaltopia's color filters will give your photo depth by holding back selected colors in the image. They are easy to use and each filter will give your photo a different range of depth and tone:
- The yellow filter introduces a subtle change to to yellows, oranges and red which become slightly lighter.
- The red filter has a serious effect on tones. Pink and orange tones in a photo will become almost white while the blue and green become very dark.
- The green filter can be seen affecting the blue and green which become much lighter while the orange and red ones go darker.
- The blue filter has a similar effect on colors, making reds and oranges become a touch darker and blues and greens slightly lighter.
- Support for NEF and CR2 raw images from Nikon and Canon
- Faster rendering on preview and save