Navicat Essentials for PostgreSQL is a compact version of Navicat which provides basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple administration on a database. It supports the latest features including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import/Export tool which allow user to import and export data from plain text file formats including TXT, CSV and XML.
Navicat Essentials for PostgreSQL is available for three platforms - Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux. It can connect you to local/remote server, providing several utilities such as SQL editors, import/export, dump/execute SQL scripts more...
- Incorrect schema name for CREATE INDEX or TRIGGER SQL for PostgreSQL in Structure Synchronization.
- Crashed when getting table constraints due to extra constraints created by PostgreSQL extension earthdistance.
- Showed wrong database in Connection Tree.
- Execute SQL file did not output errors in some cases.
- Lost local connections after more...
- OS X 10.6 or later