Navicat Essentials for PostgreSQL is a compact version of Navicat which provides basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple administration on a database. It supports the latest features including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import/Export tool which allow user to import and export data from plain text file formats including TXT, CSV and XML.
Navicat Essentials for PostgreSQL is available for three platforms - Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux. It can connect you to local/remote server, providing several utilities such as SQL editors, import/export, dump/execute SQL scripts more...
- Unable to copy backup files to another database by drag-and-drop method.
- Crashed when running Data Transfer more than once on OS X 10.11.
- Crashed when running stored procedures on OS X 10.11.
- Template database name has not escaped when creating PostgreSQL database.
- Crash when running SQL multi times in Console.
- OS X 10.6 or later