Adobe Revel (was Adobe Carousel) lets you easily bring all your photos together in a photo library you can access from your iPad, iPhone, and Mac. No storage issues or syncing hassles!
Enjoy all your memories anywhere you are!
Adobe Revel is the only photography solution that gives you access to your entire photo library from all your iPads, iPhones, and Macs--no storage issues, no manual syncing hassles. Enjoy your photos anywhere you are, and make them look terrific using the same powerful photo-processing technology that's used in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, so you get the finest photo-editing results delivered consistently no matter what type of device you are using. Create the ultimate family photo hub by sharing a photo library with family members to contribute shots and weigh in on favorites.
To enable the seamless, multi-device experience on all of your iPads, iPhones, and Macs, Revel requires an active subscription. Simply purchase your Revel subscription from your iPad or iPhone.
- Don't sweat storage limits or suffer syncing-just enjoy the freedom to browse your entire photo library or show off any shot on any device you have handy. Simply add photos to your Adobe Revel photo library on one iPad, iPhone, or Mac, and you'll instantly have them in Adobe Revel on all your iPads, iPhones, and Macs.
- Easily crop, rotate, adjust exposure, and make other corrections, or lend your photos serious style with unique Looks. Experiment with wild abandon knowing Adobe Revel always preserves your original photo.
- Create a family photo library without the hassle of sending emails, handing off drives, and trying to figure out which photos to touch up or use in special projects. Simply invite family members to add photos to your library via their own Adobe Revel apps, and let them flag their favorites so everyone can quickly find the best-loved shots.
- Use familiar multitouch gestures to easily explore tens of thousands of photos or quickly find and fill the screen with one great shot.
- Simplify your life. A single subscription puts Adobe Revel on all your iPads, iPhones, and Macs, and you can accomplish the same tasks in virtually the same ways on every iPad, iPhone, and Mac.
- Share those moments that matter by sending your photos straight from Adobe Revel to Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
- Snap new photos right from Adobe Revel on your iPhone or iPad, and they'll instantly appear in your photo library on all your devices. No manual importing required!
- Take advantage of WiFi and 3G technologies to use Adobe Revel anywhere you want.
- Export photos from Adobe Revel to your hard drive so you can use third-party apps and services to create your own photo books, calendars, and keepsakes.
- Import, edit, and share all your JPEGs, the most common file format for photos.
Unlike with other apps that claim to give you all your photos everywhere you are, with Adobe Revel:
- You can edit your photos anywhere you are
- You don't have to install server software on your desktop
- Your desktop doesn't have to be powered on
- You don't have to configure anything
- You don't have to be on your local network
In order to use Adobe Revel, you must sign up for an Adobe Revel account. Your Adobe Revel account is what connects all your devices to your Adobe Revel photo library. The base account is free for up to 2 GB storage, and you can upgrade to unlimited storage for $5.99 per month.