PopClip puts Cut, Copy and Paste (and more!) at your fingertips, with a popover menu which appears when you select text on your Mac.
How to use:
- Use your mouse pointer to select some text
- PopClip appears!
- Beautifully rendered user interface looks great on your Mac display
- Instantly search the web for the text you select
- Open web links with one click
- Get dictionary definitions and spelling corrections.
- Adjust the size of the popover, from small to very large
- Small, fast and convenient. PopClip is a great way to
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- PopClip should now launch if you have been having problems in the last week or so (see note below on certificate expiration).
- Now works with PDF Expert by Readdle.
- Fixed an glitch that interfered with using the emoji picker.
- Fixed bug where PopClip would
- OS X 10.9 or later