Icon Slate lets you easily compose, import and export icons in many formats for desktop and mobile.
- Multi-formats - import and export .icns (retina), iOS (iOS 7, Retina), .iconset, .ico (Windows Vista 256x256), Android, .png, .tiff, .iContainer files and folder.
- Formats customizations - Select the sizes to use for each formats. Export sizes and icons in separate folders... Save and load configurations.
- Simple - Drag-and-drop one or several images to compose your icon.
- Quick - Create icons quickly by using copy mode (copy to empty or filled sizes, copy Retina to regular sizes) and operation mode (cover filled sizes, trim transparent pixels).
- Import and Export - Manage multiple icons in a project. Batch import and export.
- Finder Integration/Services and Automator - Convert images quickly in Finder and use Icon Slate convert tool in your Automator workflow.
- Preview - Built-in preview in Dock. Adjust the background color to check the rendering of your creations above different backgrounds. Preview the icons with four different icon layouts (default, iOS 7, iOS 6, and iOS 6 with gloss effect).
- Optimized for OS X - iCloud, Retina UI, Version, Auto-save, and QuickLook.