iconStiX is an easy-to-use, fundamental icon tool that allows users to combine and attach images to desktop items.
iconStiX is a simple program to combine images and attach composition as custom icon to desktop items such as folder. It is cooperated with the Finder's services, so that you can select "Open iconStiX" in the Finder's contextual menu to start the program.
It supports basic functions such as:
- adding multiple objects (image, shape and text) and overviewing them in a table
- moving, resizing, rotating, skewing, coloring and shadowing objects
- attaching/removing more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
New or Improved
- Further internal adjustments for compatibility and stability with OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- "Recess" effect is adjusted and "Recess2" is added which matches better to the El Capitan system folders.
- At the bottom of the Preferences panel a button is added to reset the messages once more...
- OS X 10.10 or later