Every Web developer knows the problem to edit files mostly local and then to upload them to the server. Whether it is because you want to use Version-Control like SVN or GIT, to minimize JS/CSS files before uploading or because you use modern CSS techniques, such as Compass.
The problem is that you usually work on more than just one file and to upload all of them to the server constantly. For a single logical adaptation it may be several changes in many files.
- User defined global shortcut for deployment
- User defined path to rsync possible
- User defined rsync-options
- Default user defined rsync options
- Inline editing of ~/.ssh/config-file
- Autocompletion while editing ~/.ssh/config-file (type at least one character and press escape)
- better deployment handling,
RequirementsMac OS X 10.6.6 or later
*Previously available here