Developer website: Nikolai Krill
CodeRunner, an advanced, highly flexible, and easy-to-use programming editor, supports a large number of languages, and delivers big IDE features while remaining lightweight and clutter-free.
CodeRunner can run code in 23 languages out-of-the-box, and can be easily extended to run code in any other language. Notable features include debugging with breakpoints in lots of languages, IDE-level code completion, and lots of other high-end features making it easier than ever to write and work with code.
- Fixed an issue preventing App Store migration from completing correctly
- Fixed an issue with debugging using gdb on macOS Mojave
- Changed the default debugger to lldb instead of gdb for C, C++, and Go
- Added the ability to show the full debugger log if the debugger fails to attach
- Fixed an issue preventing the jQuery library from loading in some situations
- Dragging and dropping a file onto the console now properly escapes spaces and meta-characters in the file path
- Backward compatibility fixes for older versions of macOS
- General fixes and improvements
- OS X 10.7 or later