is the easiest way to export iTunes playlist and convert M4A tracks into MP3 files, suitable for MP3 CD and non-Apple MP3 players.
mehTunes is unlimited shareware: limited neither in feature nor time. Shareware fee is just an ethical issue.
Using mehTunes options, it's possible to set advanced options for both encoding and output file naming.
- Choose frequency between 32kHz, 44.1kHz and 48kHz
- Choose base bitrate in a wide range
- Define quality through "Noise shaping and psycho acoustic algorithms" parameters
- Choose VBR option
- Using VBR, set minimum and maximum bitrate
- Using VBR, set compression quality in a 10 steps scale (from smaller size to higher quality)
- "Auto Gain" checkbox switches OFF or ON (accurate) the "ReplayGain" LAME function
- Optionally prefix filename with a fixed-width leading progressive number
- Optionally output only "safe" file names (alphanumeric characters, "-" and "_") based upon track name
- Also available "safer" and "8.3" naming facilities
- Live preview of naming
- Directly edit output names in tracks list
- Optionally group in Artist folders
- Optionally group in Album folders
- When using leading number and Album folder, track number is used
- Stop and resume export process seamlessly
- Double-click to reveal original track in iTunes
- Once a track was converted, it becomes unselectable
- Double-click a converted track to reveal it in Finder