X Lossless Decoder (XLD) is a tool for OS X that is able to decode/convert/play various 'lossless' audio files. The supported audio files can be split into some tracks with cue sheet when decoding.
XLD supports the following formats:
- (Ogg) FLAC (.flac/.ogg)
- Monkey's Audio (.ape)
- Wavpack (.wv)
- TTA (.tta)
- Apple Lossless (.m4a) [10.4 and later]
- TAK (.tak) [Requires Wine]
- Shorten (.shn) [SHN v3 only]
- AIFF, WAV, etc.
Other formats supported by Libsndfile are also decodable. XLD uses not decoder frontend but library to decode, so no more...
- Improved pregap detection speed, especially on LG slim drives (e.g. external USB SuperDrive)
- .m3u/.m3u8 playlist is now accepted as a converter's source
- Fixed a problem that ripping stopped after the 1st track when "Start ripping automatically" option was enabled
- Fixed a problem that a logfile was not saved automatically on single image mode more...
- OS X 10.4 or later