CM PDF and TIFF Page Extractor is designed to extract pages from within your PDF files into a new PDF file, multi-page TIFF, JPG, or PNG file. It works with the powerful PDF framework from within OS X, but enhances it further by allowing you to work with a huge batch of PDF or multi-page TIFF files at one go.
- Extract a page or pages from a PDF or multi-page TIFF File
- Save extracted pages as PDF, multi-page TIFF, PNG, or JPG
- Set dots per inch of extracted pages
- Convert PDF to multi-page TIFF, and multi-page TIFF to PDF
- Perform the entire process in one
- This update fixes a bug which caused PDF metadata such as author name, subject, title, and keywords not to be saved.
- OS X 10.7 or later