MarkMyWords offers easy formatting and structuring functions for articles which will be published on the Web and remains platform-independent by using plain text documents.
- Support of a variety of markup-languages
- Live-preview of the content and possibility to add own CSS-stylesheets
- Use of text-templates and markers for quick text navigation
- Easy import of text-data from popular RSS-readers and web-browsers
- A flexible fullscreen-modus
- Plugin System
- And more little tricks to straighten the writing task
MarkMyWords supports more...
- When importing text-files the common formatting will be converted to the selected markup-language automatically
- When importing a file, an option is available to remove all formatting from the imported text
- New shortcut for importing text-files (CMD+Shift+i)
- Context-menu-actions for the editor
- Remove markup from selection
- Trim more...
- OS X 10.6.8 or later