Text2Tape is an application that lets you record documents into audio files using the Mac's built in speech technology.
- Text2Tape can batch record multiple supported documents in any combination.
- Supported document types include TXT, RTF, DOC, DOCX, XML, HTML, ODT, and Webarchive.
- Each audio file will be named after the document that it was recorded from automatically.
- Audio files will be recorded in the voice that you have selected in the Speech Control Panel.
- Convenient button is provided for quick access the Speech Control Panel to make changes.
- Supported output audio formats are AAC and
- Updated to work with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- OS X 10.9.1 or later