Developer website: Pocketglow Inc.
Beautifully illustrated with over 300 original, hand-drawn pictures and professionally narrated by a clear, lively voice, the games are both entertaining and educational. Easy for kids to use by themselves, Playwords is fun alone or with Mom and Dad.
THREE GREAT GAMES!
- Picture Blast: a flash-cards game that lets kids see the picture, read the word and hear the answer.
- Word Match: a multiple-choice game that challenges kids to click the word matching the picture.
- Lost Letter: a spelling game that asks kids to fill in the missing letter in a word.
- Over 300 simple English words.
- 3 great games of varying difficulty.
- Bright, colorful illustrations that your child will love.
- Fun, lively and clear narration of all words.
- Automatically uses US English or UK English spelling based on your region. For example: "gray" / "grey" or "pajamas" / "pyjamas".
- Play full-screen or in a window.
- Almost 40 new hand-drawn pictures and words. The app now has over 350 words!
- 16 fun reward stickers and stamps to collect. Get 5 right answers in a row to get a sticker!
- 3 difficulty levels. Choose a suitable difficulty level for your child so they don't get asked words that are too hard (or too easy).
- Re-recorded the narration for a few words, including "book", "hill" and "shop" to make the pronunciation even clearer.