Wokabulary is the new, fun and effective way to learn and rehearse words. Just like the flash-card systems you had in school, it organises your words in different memory levels. This makes it easy to see which words you already know well and what you need to rehearse again.
Wokabulary is free to use in a base version, that allows you to manage one language. You can use the full learning- and quiz mode and also import wordlists from the internet. The full version enables multiple languages and adds cool features like syncing, statistics as well as import/export function.
- Don't ask again checkbox could not be selected in Flash Card Quiz
- In Quiz editing would not clear background after completion
- Answering Synonyms correctly would not update level icon
- Quiz progress bar sometimes had small black lines
- Could not switch languages without Pro Features
- Window got bigger over several restarts
- OS X 10.11 or later