Teleprompter is a fluid script editing and prompting application useful in not only in video or television, but also in presentations and speeches. The application keeps all the script editing and prompting in one, simple, easy to use, yet powerful document based solution. Teleprompter implements "Groups" which allows you to control up to four groups of scripts all from one computer, and allows the script to be edited while it is in motion, for last-second edits. It can be remotely controlled using an iPhone or iPod Touch and the "Teleprompter Controller" app available on the iPhone App Store.
Innovative features of more...
- OS X 10.7 fullscreen and resume compatibility.
- Overlay, allowing you to but a custom image over your script to allow for better concentration.
- Timeline, allowing you to time the movement of Teleprompter down to the second.
- Completely adjustable speed, in addition to speed-changing keyboard shortcuts.
- Open and saving to word documents.
- Direct Mac-to-Mac remote more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software