Power Prompter is a professional teleprompter app which is easy to use, yet powerful enough to run in professional settings such as TV/radio or podcasting studios. You can use Power Prompter to record podcasts, YouTube videos, or advertisements; or to hold speeches or narrate a documentary; and in many other situations where you can't afford to make mistakes when it comes to the spoken word.
- Super smooth scrolling.
- Remotely controllable via a free iPhone/iPad app or another Mac running Power Prompter.
- WYSIWYG: Script looks exactly the same on every screen. No need to play around with screen resolutions. Just set it up in the editor and the teleprompter will look exactly like that.
- Support for half-mirror systems. Power Prompter can flip the text along both the X and Y axis so you can position the prompter screen according to your needs.
- Auto timing: You need a script to scroll through in exactly 7 minutes and 32 seconds? No problem. Power Prompter will automatically adjust the scroll speed to meet the time requirements you set.
- Multiple overlay and indicator options which help the talent with focusing and keeping pace. You can position the indicator's position freely along the Y-axis.
- Open as many teleprompter windows as you need. Power Prompter supports unlimited synced teleprompter windows at the same time.
- Allows for complex arrangements: Open teleprompters dedicated to certain screens, or spawn free-floating teleprompter windows you can position anywhere. There's no limits to the arrangements you can create this way.