CheckSite automatically checks all pages of a website's code for a number of potential problems, and reports them. This allows for easy website testing that is easily repeatable.
When making websites, you need to keep an eye on two kinds of standards: the "official" web standards, and the unofficial standard of making sure that your website actually works as intended on all commonly used browsers.
The advantage of CheckSite is that it checks both, and that it does it automatically for all pages in your website. When done, CheckSite shows an overview of all issues it found while checking your website.more...
- Improved user interface for summarizing results.
- Now shows what percentage of other websites also fail a particular check.
- CheckSite can now (optionally) download all pages in a website.
- Added the option to stop checking after reaching a certain page depth.
- Fixed compatibility with OS X El Capitan.
- OS X 10.7 or later