A great start. Pretty fast indexing of files. A quick way to identify what is chewing up disk space and get rid of it. Free.
• Doesn't remember window size and position between launches.
• Reproducible crasher trying to navigate the file hierarchy with the arrow keys. Needs keyboard navigation and command-shift-O or something to open selected files.
• Needs a section of the window to display the file path and other pertinent info. Especially the file path, which should be copyable. Selecting the file path type would be nice too.
• Color scheme should be changeable.
• The zoom function is a little disconcerting. Clicking on the magnifying glass icon causes the image to zoom, obviously. But, instead of using scroll bars on the window to get to the invisible parts, the frame border shrinks within the window and turns into a kind of loupe. A loupe that you drag the image _under_. When one gets near the edge of the window the loupe starts moving too. Clever, but it makes for two windows moving around when one would suffice.
• Reveal in Finder opens the enclosing folder but doesn't select and scroll to the actual item.
Looking forward to future development.