GrandPerspective is a small utility application for Mac OS X that graphically shows the disk usage within a file system. It can help you to manage your disk, as you can easily spot which files and folders take up the most space. It uses a so-called tree map for visualisation. Each file is shown as a rectangle with an area proportional to the file's size. Files in the same folder appear together, but their placement is otherwise arbitrary.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- Added "Recent Scans" menu item to easily repeat common scans
- Added Welcome window on start-up:
- The new window shows the application icon and a random tagline
- The new window still lets you start a new scan
- The new window also offers more...
- OS X 10.7 or later