Developer website: Fujiwara Software
DiskCatalogMaker is a simple disk management tool which catalogs disks.
- Simple, light-weight, and fast
- Finder-like intuitive look and feel
- Super-fast search algorithm
- Can compress catalog data for disk space
- Can generate thumbnail images
- Long Unicode file name support
- ZIP / RAR / 7-Zip / StuffIt / tar / gzip / bzip2 / CompactPro / LHA archive formats support
- A Mach-O application (OS X-native format)
- Added "Customize Notifications" in the Scan preferences panel (macOS 10.8 or later).
- Shareware Edition If you encounter any problems with the "Install and Relaunch" process of the in-app software updater, please download and install the latest version manually instead, from diskcatalogmaker. There is a bug in some previous versions (6.7 - 7.1).
- Note: This version is a free upgrade for registered users of DiskCatalogMaker.
- OS X 10.8 or later