Gitbox now has a new intuitive interface that makes everyday tasks amazingly simple. In a single window you see all your repositories, history and working directory state. Commit, pull and push with a single click. Creating, sharing and comparing branches becomes so simple, you will start to actually use them
- Improved performance of updates of git state (stage, branches, commits and submodules).
- Fixed bug when cloning from a URL with spaces.
- Fixed several error messages.
- Fixed bug with submodule paths containing spaces.
- Fixed commit cherry-picking and merging from the search mode.
- Fixed bug with launching FileMerge after installing Xcode 4.3
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Contains Git 1.7.1 Binary in app