Developer website: syntevo GmbH
SmartGit is a graphical version-control client for Git, Mercurial, and Subversion. It is designed to wrap Git's and Mercurial's powerful commands into a slick and easy-to-use user interface and runs on Windows, OS X, and Linux. SmartGit is free for non-commercial use; pricing for commercial use can be found here.
New Features, Improvements:
- Push to Gerrit: if topic is entered, add topic to master-option, like "refs/for/master%topic=topic"
- Startup: possible internal error related to a bad settings.
- Gitignore/Git-config editor: is bright even with dark theme
- Find Objects: possible internal error when entering a long search string
- Refresh/Log: rename detection limit should be 50% by default (as for Git)
- internal error if no Git executable is configured
- OS X 10.9 or later