SmartGit is a graphical version-control client for Git, Mercurial, and Subversion. It is designed to wrap Git's and Mercurial's powerful commands into a slick and easy-to-use user interface and runs on Windows, OS X, and Linux. SmartGit is free for non-commercial use; pricing for commercial use can be found here.
New Features, Improvements
- SSH (internal client): improved error messages
- Git-LFS: discard failed with "unable to unlink" error
- http(s) authentication: user names with backslash where handled incorrectly
- JIRA: possible endless loop if server certificate was invalid
- Refresh (Windows): possible phantom
- OS X 10.9 or later