Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty is a strategy game played in real-time. You see the action from a top-down perspective and command your armies to gain control of the battlefield and ultimately defeat your opponents. The game's single-player campaign focuses on the terrans, but you can play multiplayer matches as any of the three StarCraft II races: the terrans, the protoss, or the zerg.
Each race has access more...
- The Heart of the Swarm Prolog always displays in English regardless of language selection.
- Adding a player to a lobby that is using a SwarmMulti or LibertyMulti extension mod will cause a "Dependencies could not be validated" error.
- Custom Games created with Private Extension Mods still have an option to be opened to the public.
- The Groups pane can display more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT or ATI Radeon HD 4670 or better