analyzes your iTunes library and displays rankings of your most-played tracks. You can configure mySpins to show rankers and breakouts based on spins by Song, Artist, Album; rankings can be filtered by Rating, Genre, and Year; see rankings for the entire library or a single playlist. Spins can monitor iTunes and display ranking information updates for the current track. You'll find that mySpins is easy to configure and even fun to use.
Give mySpins a spin...and see what you've been spinning.
With mySpins you can:
- Quickly generate most-played track rankings from your iTunes library
- Easily configure up to four panels each displaying various track plays and ranking information
- Rank most played tracks, Artists, or Albums
- Rank track plays in the total library or in selected playlists
- Count unique track plays or pooled-from-the-artist's-albums track plays
- Sort and filter track plays by Artist, Genre, Rating, and Year
- Display plays data for the current playing track or a selected iTunes track
- Display breakouts by Artists, Composers, Genres, Ratings, and Years