Developer website: LittleFin Software
Compartments is a fast, beautiful, easy-to-use app to organize your stuff and do a home inventory. Now enhanced for Yosemite. Retina-ready, with over 100 beautiful icons to represent your rooms, collections and items, Compartments is more beautiful than ever. It's great for hobbyists, collectors, and anyone wanting to do a home inventory.
- Organize Information With Collections: Match items by specific criteria, and create an auto-updating smart collection that collects all items matching that criteria (for example: all books, or all movies rated G, or all funny t-shirts).
- Track Details About Your Stuff: Create Item Types for different items you collect, like Stamps, Books or Wine. Set the attributes you want to track (like tracking condition of stamps, authors of books, year of wines). You can even search for those attributes or create smart collections based on them.
- Search For Anything Quickly: As you search, items automatically filter as you type, so you can find something quickly and learn details about it. Lost something? Search for it in Compartments to find where you left it.
Note: The demo version is currently at 2.1.1. The version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is 2.1.2.
- An issue that caused Compartments to lose track of what location you were working on when adding items is fixed. Now, after adding a new item, the current location will be remembered when you add another new item.
- Images dragged in could result in slowing down Compartments over time in the previous version. To fix this if Compartments is sluggish, just edit and re-save the images you've already added. Images added from here on out will not have this problem.
- OS X 10.9 or later